One of the unique things about accommodation from Flats in Luxor is that we remember that you are all different so we have lots of different types of accommodation.
- Ground floor apartments suitable for older people or those with mobility issues
- Accommodation for couples in quiet rural locations away from the more family orientated apartments
- Family friendly large apartments with three double bedrooms and two bathrooms around the swimming pool
- Flats geared round single parents who want separate bedrooms from their children but don’t want to pay a single supplement
- Romantic getaway villas for honey moon couples
- Large four bedroom five bathroom villa for very large families or groups
- Four different locations: central tourist Luxor on the East Bank, edge of Al Gezera village, three quiet rural locations, edge of the desert – all on the west bank
Pork in Luxor
You have always been able to get pork at Christian run restaurants like the Gaddis but now we have direct supplies from Germany from Luxor Foods. They had their launch party tonight with lots of delicious samples. Some products needed cooking and the schnitzels, curry flavoured bacon were really tasty, others were cold meats like ham and Parma ham. This is just a selection from their range and very welcome addition to the Luxor food front. When I first moved here it was hard to get cheddar cheese, sliced bread, sugar free cereals now with Arkwright’s, KZ and 40 we have great supermarkets with a good range of products.
7th October 2011
So what can you do if you live in Luxor and don’t want to go round the monuments. Some friends went to the Red Sea, you can do a day trip if you want. Check this video out.
10th June 2011
Whoops Egyptian Experience are having a land dispute. So much for a relying on a big company when buying.
Flats in Luxor have full title to all our land, catch us being stupid enough to build without knowing the land is ours. 🙂